impossible2Possible

Real Life. Real Learning. Real Time. impossible2Possible strives to push boundaries with our Experiential Learning programs. All expedition expenses are covered for Youth Ambassadors and all i2P Experiential Learning Programs are delivered free of charge to schools and students around the world.

Learn More →
What is i2P?

i2P Education

Youth Programs

Our Mission

The mission of impossible2Possible(i2P) is two-fold: first to demonstrate that we are all capable of reaching beyond our perceived limits, and secondly, we use adventure based learning programs to educate, inspire and empower young people all over the world.

0
Youth Ambassadors

0
Volunteers

0
Expeditions

0's
Students

0
Purpose

Next Expedition:
2016 Death Valley Youth Expedition

When

Fall 2016


Where

Death Valley, CA


Follow

Details coming soon

What’s Happening

Check out our blog to see what's happening in the i2P community and the events we're planning.

All Blog Posts →

Limitations are 90% mental and the other 10% is all in your head.

- Ray Zahab

Get Involved

Team #GOi2P

Team #GOi2P

Team #GOi2P is an exciting new arm of the i2P volunteer & support network that we’re thrilled to introduce to the world.

GOi2P.com →

i2P Run

i2P Run

The run is designed to be low stress, high fun, with no official timing or results. Distances are 10km, 12.5km, 23km, 36km, 50km and 100km over a variety of terrain.

i2PRun.com →

i2P Social Media

Social Media

Connect with i2P on social media! Our official social media accounts on which we actively engage with our community are linked below.


Ray Zahab

Ray Zahab

In 2008, Ray founded impossible2Possible to inspire and educate youth through adventure learning, inclusion and participation in expeditions.

RayZahab.com →