Real Life. Real Learning. Real Time. impossible2Possible strives to push boundaries with our Experiential Learning programs. All expedition expenses are covered for Youth Ambassadors and all i2P Experiential Learning Programs are delivered free of charge to schools and students around the world.

Learn More →

2019: Planning in the works!

More to come, stay tuned!

i2P’s #shareCanadaTour Powered by Rogers

A team of six international Youth Ambassadors embarked on a mind-blowing, limit-pushing, life-altering 13-day cross-country tour of Canada in celebration of Canada’s 150th birthday!

What is i2P?
i2P Education
Youth Programs

Our Mission

The mission of impossible2Possible(i2P) is to encourage everyone to reach beyond their perceived limits, and to use adventure based learning programs to educate, inspire and empower young people all over the world

Youth Ambassadors





Limitations are 90% mental and the other 10% is all in your head.

- Ray Zahab

Get Involved

i2P Run

i2P Run

The run is designed to be low stress, high fun, with no official timing or results. Distances are 10km, 12.5km, 23km, 36km, 50km and 100km over a variety of terrain. →

i2P Social Media

Social Media

Connect with i2P on social media! Our official social media accounts on which we actively engage with our community are linked below.

Ray Zahab

Ray Zahab

In 2008, Ray founded impossible2Possible to inspire and educate youth through adventure learning, inclusion and participation in expeditions. →